Position of Need:
Women’s Head Basketball Coach (Part Time)
The Head Women’s Basketball Coach has the responsibility for the overall development and maintenance of Southeastern Baptist College Women’s Basketball program. This includes structural and administrative organization of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop and implement specific strength and conditioning and skill development
● Plan, organize, implement and follow-up on extensive ongoing recruiting effort
through written, verbal and personal contact with student athletes and their families.
● Prepare student-athletes for competition through thorough analysis and breakdown of
scheduled region and non-region opponents.
● Enforce discipline of student athletes for infractions of policies, rules and misconduct.
● Cultivate alumni and other constituencies to further goals of basketball program,
department of athletics and Southeastern Baptist College.
● Effectively manage the financial resources and human resources allotted to the
● Ensure proper safety precautions are followed at all times.
● Maintain the cleanliness of athletic facilities and vehicles.
Reports to the Director of Athletics/Assistant Director of Athletics and supervises assistant coaches and student athletes.
● Possesses a Strong personal Christian character and is able to influence biblical
expectations in the Women’s Basketball Program. (Required)
● Experience in Collegiate Coaching. (Preferred)
● Experience in recruiting, public and private schools. (Preferred)
● B.S. Degree in Physical Education or related field. (Preferred)
● Excellent communication skills, oral and written. (Required)
● Technology skills (email, Word, etc.). (Required)
● Supportive of Athletic Department and College Leadership. (Required)
No phone calls, please.
Please email resume to email@example.com